The Nile cruise is a great way to get to know the culture of Egypt. You will have the opportunity to learn about Egyptian history and culture while enjoying the beautiful scenery along the river. Nile Cruise 4 Nights/5 Days Package is one of the most popular Egypt tour packages.
You may tour intriguing sites in Upper Egypt while travelling on an Egypt Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan, including Luxor Temple, the largest outdoor museum in the world, Karnak Temple, the epicentre of Egypt under the New Kingdom, and the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (famous for the mummy of Hatshepsut).
A typical Nile Cruise Luxor Aswan Itinerary goes like this:
Nile Cruise from Luxor
- You get hospitality from Nile Cruisers services at Luxor airport or during your stay in Luxor.
- You meet with your Egyptologist’s pickup to begin your Nile Cruise trip.
- Visit Luxor’s east bank (The complex of Karnak temples is where you can see the Hypostyle hall & Hatshepsut obelisk).
- Transfer for Nile Cruise embarkation before lunch.
- Lunch will be served on board with a menu of vegetarian and international dishes upon embarkation.
- You get free time in Luxor for leisurely pursuits and city exploration.
- Dinner, entertainment, and overnight stay on board (Luxor).
Day trip to Luxor
- Get awakening call and breakfast served on board throughout the Luxor Nile Cruise.
- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride over Luxor as an optional adventure.
- Visit Luxor’s west bank (valley of the Kings & enter inside Three royal tombs).
- Visit the El Deir El Bahri and Memnon statues at the Hatshepsut Temple.
- Return aboard the Nile cruise for a lunchtime meal.
- Sail toward Aswan while enjoying afternoon tea, a stunning Nile Valley view.
- To enjoy the best view while travelling across Egypt, arrive at Esna
- Enjoy entertainment, dinner, and overnight stay aboard the Nile Cruise ship (Edfu).
Cruise on the Nile
- Awakening call and breakfast served while on the Edfu-based Nile Cruise.
- Take a horse-drawn carriage to the Edfu temple of Horus, the falcon-headed divinity.
- Horse-drawn carriage ride back to the Nile Cruise, then sailing to Kom Ombo.
- Lunch on board while cruising and seeing the magnificent Nile Valley.
- To get to the site, arrive in Kom Ombo and take a 10-minute stroll along the Nile’s eastern shore.
- Return to the boat after visiting the Kom Ombo temple and the crocodile mummy room.
- Sail to Aswan while enjoying tea on the sun deck.
- Onboard dinner, entertainment, and an overnight stay on a Nile cruise ship (Aswan).
Day trip to Aswan
- Eat breakfast while travelling along the Nile at Aswan.
- Begin your tour to Aswan by seeing the lovely Isis island and the Philae temple.
- While passing the Old Aswan Dam & Nasser Lake, visit the High Dam.
- Return to the Nile cruise, where lunch will be served.
- At noon, cruise the Nile islands in a Felucca, a traditional sailing vessel.
- Have dinner, entertainment, and an overnight stay aboard a Nile Cruise ship (Aswan).
Aswan is where home is.
- Eat breakfast while sailing on the Nile from Aswan.
- Free day for touring the temples in Abu Simbel; optional tour.
- Get off the Nile cruise at Luxor or Aswan.
- Transfer to the Aswan hotel or airport at the appointed hour, with pleasant memories of your Nile Cruise.
Please note that due to unpredictable factors, minor changes could happen.
On board the Nile Cruise, every cabin and suite has an LCD TV, a mini-bar, a personal safe, internet access, a private bathroom (with a bathtub and a hairdryer), and a personal control for the central air conditioning. All of the boat’s staterooms and outlets are equipped with a sprinkler system and a smoke detector system panel for your protection.
Infrastructure & Activities
It is time to unwind on the Nile Cruise after sightseeing and exploring while drinking your favorite beverage. You can enjoy a modern setting that is in sharp contrast to the ambience and a mood that is intended to increase your sense of comfort and tranquilly.
You can enjoy the leisurely night, dance to oriental sounds, or just enjoy the magnificent view of the Nile.
The beautiful, spacious restaurant on board the Nile Cruise offers patrons the chance to savor expertly prepared and presented meals. An open buffet is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there are always options for vegetarians.
Every evening, there are options for entertainment with live performances that include belly dancing, Egyptian folklore dancing, disco, etc.